Washable sasMASK w/ Head Straps
Our 3-layered washable face masks provide everyday comfort and protection. If you need to leave home, sasMASK has you covered.
Behind-the-head: 2 fixed elastic straps
✓ avoid sore ears
✓ no need to tie knots
✓ versatile fit
Simply adjust the angle that you wear the upper elastic strap - for the fit that best suits you!
Flexi-wire nose piece: control the fit
✓ great at preventing foggy glasses
✓ helps keep the mask in place
✓ Protective - triple layered
✓ Reusable - machine washable
✓ Comfortable - lightweight & breathable
✓ Audible - be clearly heard
✓ Aesthetic - over 50 designs
✓ Durable - high quality, won’t let you down
✓ Responsible - protect medical supply chains
We don’t use materials or manufactures needed by the medical community. So, rest assured that, when you wear a sasMASK, you’re protecting both your community and frontline NHS workers.
3 layer composition:
1. Inner layer COTTON
soft and comfortable for your skin
2. Central layer POLYPROPYLENE
a higher level of droplet containment
3. Outer layer POLYESTER
a durable, water-resistant and aesthetically versatile surface
To find out more, please see our FAQ's.
UK: We deliver by Royal Mail
Under £30 Orders
• First Class - £1.95 (1-3 days)
• Tracked Express - £8.50 (next day)
• First Class - FREE (1-3 days)
• Tracked Express - £6.55 (next day)
• Tracked Express - FREE (next day)
• Orders placed Mon - Fri before 3pm will be processed the same day.
• Orders placed Mon-Thu after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
• Orders placed Fri after 3pm or over the weekend will be dispatched on the next working day.
• Orders are shipped after processing and pending credit card verification.
For sanitary reasons, products cannot be placed back in stock once purchased.
We hope you love your product as much as we do. But we understand if you wish to return or exchange an item that you find to be unsatisfactory. We’re here to help.
To initiate a return or refund, please contact us at: email@example.com
Our refund & returns policy lasts 14 days.
For more information see our Refund Policy
While we follow the latest guidelines in non-medical grade face covering, face coverings cannot provide total protection from the transmission of contagious diseases.
The use of our masks should be considered only as a complementary measure to (and not as a replacement for) established preventive measures, such as physical distancing, respiratory etiquette, hand-washing and avoiding face-touching.
Face coverings should not be used by:
• children under the age of two
• those who may find it difficult to manage them correctly
• those with respiratory conditions